We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We teach you how to prepare a raw or live spinach cream in just 5 minutes, without pots and without fire. You will only need a blender. It is an ideal dish for a moment of rush or for working mothers and fathers with little time.
Vegetables are a difficult food to introduce into the children's menu, most of them twist their faces or refuse to eat them. However, they can be prepared in a variety of delicious and flavorful ways to make them like it.
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/2 clove of garlic (optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of water
- To garnish: chives and chopped cilantro (optional). You can also put a tablespoon of cream cheese
Guiainfantil.com invites us to try this recipe for spinach cream. Besides being fast, it is a light recipe that is very rich in vitamins and fiber for children and the whole family.
1. Clean and cut the vegetables (spinach, cucumber, celery and avocado) into medium pieces. Also add the garlic.
2. In the blender put all the ingredients except the chives and coriander that are to garnish. Add the lemon juice and water. Blend until you get a creamy consistency. If it is too thick, add more water.
3. Put the soup in a cup, garnish with a little chopped chives and coriander. And serve.
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free recipes
You can read more articles similar to Live spinach cream. Healthy recipes for kids, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.