We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you like honey? You will love this honey and mustard sauce. Also, it goes great with meat dishes, especially veal and chicken. Not to mention that it is a sauce that will give a lot of color and life to your dishes.
We explain how to make a homemade honey and mustard sauce. It's very simple, you don't need many ingredients and the result is spectacular.
- White vinegar
- Olive oil
1. Pour four tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice into a container.
2. Add two tablespoons of white vinegar.
3. Now it's the honey's turn. Two tablespoons will suffice, although you can adapt it according to your taste.
4. Add the mustard. If it is very strong, a teaspoon will suffice.
5. Stir everything very well and add a little salt and pepper to taste. Don't forget to add a dash of olive oil.
6. Mix everything well in the blender ... and that's it!
You can read more articles similar to How to make honey mustard sauce. Homemade sauce recipes, in the category of Sauces on site.