Almost all children will choose chocolate if you ask them for their favorite dessert. Any recipe that includes it automatically becomes a success for the little ones in the house, which is why they are so common at birthday parties and special occasions.
Of all the possible ways that chocolate can be included in a dessert, one of the simplest and most successful is chocolate custard, easy and quick to prepare and perfect for preparing dessert in advance. Therefore, our site has prepared this recipe of which it shares the step by step.
- 200 gr. dark chocolate bars
- 6 egg yolks
- 1l. milk
- 300 gr. of sugar
Tips: You can dump the individual custard molds before putting them in the fridge, so it will be easier to decorate and serve. At mealtime, you can add pieces of fruit such as banana or strawberry.
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until you get a smooth mixture.
2. Heat the milk in a saucepan until it boils. Remove from the heat and pour into the bowl with the yolks and sugar, mix well.
3. Return the mixture to the heat, lowering the heat to medium temperature so that it does not boil. Stir to thicken.
4. Chop or grate the chocolate and add it to the mixture, stir until it melts and forms a homogeneous mixture.
5. Pour into individual molds and refrigerate before serving, for at least one hour.
You can read more articles similar to Quick and easy chocolate custard, in the category of Chocolate on site.